::KORSHIP::

New Product ABS Launches ABS Wavesight™, a New Maritime Software Company Dedicated…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 582회 작성일 23-01-16 18:19

본문

58113e8dc60fee44a4fe1413458be2ea_1673860736_351.PNG
ABS today announced the launch of ABS Wavesight™, a new maritime software as a service(SaaS) company dedicated to helping shipowners and operators streamline compliance while maintaining competitive, more efficient, and sustainable operations.
Built on ABS’160-year legacy of maritime innovation and safety, ABS Wavesight combines the industry-leading platforms Nautical SystemsTM and My Digital Fleet™, which are collectively installed on more than 5,000 vessels across the global fleet.
Unlike competitors, ABS Wavesight’s purpose-built, integrated solutions ensure a cohesive user experience that reduces costs, improves safety and designs out inefficiencies.
ABS Wavesight’s flagship products include My Digital Fleet, an AI-driven analytics and performance visualization platform, and Nautical Systems, the fleet management system that provides comprehensive tools to improve reliability and performance. ABS Wavesight builds on these capabilities by seamlessly integrating both products to offer unparalleled visibility into fleet assets and real-time insights that drive sustainable operations and reduce operational risks.
ABS Wavesight promotes strategic collaboration among industry partnerships, such as Kongsberg Digital and Sofar Ocean, with leading operators and owners, such as Capital Ship Management and Diana Shipping Services S.A., which are implementing the My Digital Fleet platform to support organizational sustainability goals.

-TEL: 1-281-877-6000
-http://www.abswavesight.com

Category

Category

최신호보기(Latest issue)

최신호보기(Latest issue)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)